It has been proven that organizations that are more diverse in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and perspective are more effective and better represent the larger population they serve. Innovation and diversity go hand in hand, and we work to create an innovative environment where anyone, from any background, can contribute to the success of your organization.
- Diverse companies see 2.3 times higher cash flow per employee
- Companies with diverse management see a 19% increase in revenue compared to less diverse management teams
- Companies that include more racially and ethnically diverse workers are 35% more likely to perform better
- Inclusive companies are 1.7 times more innovative
Companies are more innovative and healthier when they rely on the unique viewpoints, ideas and backgrounds of a diverse mix of talented people. To be engaged, employees must feel included and valued. We have seen this through experience with our clients – different perspectives, ideas and backgrounds create a stronger, more creative and dynamic work environment that delivers better results.
Gardner Innovation Search Partners embraces and promotes diversity and inclusion, and recruits with all of this in mind. We know your team is at its best when all your team members can work at their best.
Diversity & Inclusion Resources
Here are some resources that we have been looking at lately and think you might find helpful:
- Diversity & Inclusion PDF – Zenefits has put together a nice workbook here.
- Global Equality Diversity and Inclusion in Tech Transfer (GEDITT) Resources
- Diversity Report Examples
- Diversity Programs Examples
- Other articles
We know that our goals are only achievable when we rely on the unique ideas, perspectives and backgrounds of our talented people around the world – and support an environment where that diversity can thrive. We take pride in the progress we’ve made, with the knowledge that we still have ambitious work to do. We fully support and have modeled our commitment after AUTM’s ED&I Statement, which can be found here.